Since 1984, Another Way Pregnancy Center has provided life-affirming services and resources to families in the metro Detroit community.
From the very start, our mission has been to provide life-affirming choices by offering faith-based hope, support and compassion while encouraging self-respect for those experiencing pregnancy or related concerns. Visit our webpage to see a full picture of what we do.
In the Last Month... Every Day...
- Over 100 clients have received guidance, encouragement, information, medical help, and resources at our center.
- Our trained medical staff performed 28 ultrasounds for women in need.
- Over 20 pregnancy tests were administered for women who came into our center needing confirmation.
- Out of the 18 women who were considering abortion when they came into our office last month, 6 chose life for their children, and 4 others are likely to carry. We continue to reach out to them all.
- Our staff and volunteers provide crucial medical resources and counseling to women in need.
- Our volunteers and donors keep the the Baby Boutique stocked with much-needed material resources for mothers and their babies.
- Our Sexual Health And Relationship Education (SHARE) program provides healthy relationship information to teens and young adults.
- Our Men2Men volunteers reach out to the fathers in our community that need guidance and resources.